International Presidential Consulting Agency
The I.P.C.A. is a US-based international anti-terrorist organization that deals with various national security issues including but not limited to, foreign intelligence, data collections, hostage rescue and other black operations relating to safeguarding the nation.
It consisted of Gabriel Logan, Teresa Lipan, Lian Xing, Lawrence Mujari and other agents.
The IPCA is brought in when the mission is too sensitive for military and government response. Their jurisdiction is everywhere and their database has been linked to all known agency databases, giving them operational omnipotence. As of now it has been Shutdown by N.I.C.O Director Robert Cordell under the orders of the President pending investigation.
In light of these unforeseen events, an Emergency Remote Command Centre has been established by Teresa.
List of members Edit
- Gabriel Logan : Commander in Chief (Unknown)
- Lian Xing : Chief of Operations (Alive)
- Teresa Lipan : Deputy Chief of Operations(Unknown)
- Lawrence Mujari : Assistant Chief of Operations (Dead)
- Gary Stoneman : Intelligence Operations Commander (Alive)
- Imani Gray : Investigative Operations Commander (Dead)
- Elsa Weissenger : Intelligence Supervisor (Dead)
- Alima Haddad : Field Research Specialist (Dead)
- William Crusher : Intelligence Officer (Dead)
- Gina Hunter : Investigative Officer (Alive)
- Cobra : Unknown rank (Alive)